Felt Alive Flesh Tones
You may have noticed we are currently out of stock of all sizes of Peach Blush, Sable and Light Brown - we are also running low on Sun Beige Flesh Tone. Because we've been unable to keep up with the demand for skin tones in smaller quantities, pre-ordering is the BEST way to make sure you don't run out! PLUS we give you a great discount to make your wait a little better. :)
PREORDER Peach Blush, Sun Beige, Sable and Light Brown Felt Alive Flesh Tones - 1/2 lb batts - Only $19.99 !!!
We are taking orders NOW through Feb. 23rd, 2017 for delivery in mid-late March, 2017.
$19.99 - 1/2 lb wool batts
OFFER EXPIRES Feb. 23rd, 2017
Expected Delivery mid-late March, 2017
if other items are included with your preorder - the ENTIRE order will be held.
Jan. 27th preorder UPDATE (02/16/2017)
The shipment has arrived for preorders made in January! We are processing and shipping preorders now.
Pre-Order Items and How it Works:
- You are pre-ordering a product that has not yet been manufactured. If you order today, it will be scheduled for shipment at a later date as indicated in the product description.
- We'll process your payment immediately.
- If you include other items in your order they will be held and shipped with your preorder items.
- Requests for special circumstances to ship in two separate parcels after you place your order can only be accommodated by cancellation and refund of entire order. You can then make two separate orders but please note that if your order is cancelled after the deadline stated on the preorder product description, you will NOT be able to re-order that item.
- If pre-orders do not meet our manufacturer's minimum order requirements we may cancel your order and issue you a refund.
- Other discounts and promotions cannot be applied to pre-order items.
Felt Alive Needle Felting Wool - A domestic blend of down and luster breed wool, dyed and carded into lofty batts. Perfect for sculptural needle felting. Our Flesh Tones are commercially dyed for color consistency with every batch. A favorite for needle felted doll makers.