When I decided I wanted to try needle felting a full doll, I knew it had to be Santa (since I'm crazy over Christmas). I followed the Felt Alive Santa workshop and I fell deeply, madly, crazily, and irrevocably in love with sculptural needle felting because of that workshop! I have since sold several dolls, but I will always keep my Santa, my first doll, and smile every time I see him waving at me! (Thank you, Kay, for the wonderful inspiration, supplies, and workshops!!!) ~ Cherie'
Welcome to our new blog! Now you can share Your Needle Felting Fun!
Submit Your Projects on our Contact Form HERE
Felt Alive Needle Felting Supplies Blog
- Group Buying for Wholesale Wool Batting in a Variety of Colors
- Needle Felted Pixies
- The Bunnies are dressed and serving tea!
- Fun Gnome and Fairy Felting
- Husky Love
- Needle Felted Doll Making Classes
- 1st Felt Alive Doll... Santa!
- My work
- Mr. Rogers
- Old Woman
- I named her Annie
- Felting Needles - 7 Helpful Tips
- caught a bug
- lamb blanket
- How Much Wool is in an Ounce?
- Li'l Vic by Lauretta W.